Schaefer DeLauder Insurance will be open and operating during normal business hours, Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5pm, and Friday 8:30 am – 4:30pm. However, that may change in the days and weeks to come based on the health and needs of the staff as well as the suggestions of the Centers of Disease Control, local and federal government. Any updates will be communicated on our website as they occur.
The CDC is encouraging social distancing and face coverings in public. Therefore, face coverings will be required to enter our offices. We still encourage you to keep face to face interaction to a minimum. You can use one of the following options to contact our office or to make your insurance payment:
* To reach our office by phone, please call the Germantown Office at #301-428-0282 or the Frederick Office at #301-694-0028.
* To reach a specific team member via email, please visit https://www.schaeferinsurance.com/about-us/meet-our-staff/
* To pay a bill, please call our office during business hours or visit this page on our website.
* To access ID cards and auto and home policy information, please call/email us directly, or set up an online account with your insurance carrier.
* As always, to report a claim after hours, please contact your insurance carrier directly or visit https://www.schaeferinsurance.com/policy-support/file-a-claim/
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this. This is certainly uncharted territory for most of us and we will do our best during this time. Stay healthy. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you for entrusting us with your insurance needs. We wish you and your family safety, wellness and positivity during these challenging times.
Please click the linkS below for more information on how our insurance carriers are helping our customers during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Some include late fee forgiveness, holds on non-payment cancellations, and reimbursements for limited driving.
Erie Insurance https://www.erieinsurance.com/support-center/covid-19